General Data Protection Regulation
UDS Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in 96-115 Nowy Kawęczyn, at ul. Nowy Kawęczyn 32a, E-mail: email@example.com, Phone number: 225335210, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the National Court Register under KRS-No. 0000258955, NIP (Tax ID No.): 8361781129, REGON-No. 100175943, in the District Court Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, is the Administrator of your personal data.
You have the right to access and correct your personal data, request its removal, limit the processing of your personal data, raise objections in regards to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to file a complaint to a relevant supervisory body in case if the data is processed contrary to applicable legal requirements.
The data will be processed for the purpose of:
1. concluding and performing the contract concluded with the Administrator, and to make the necessary settlements arising therefrom, during the period necessary to perform the contract. After the completion of the contract, the personal data will be processed for a period of time necessary for confirming the correctness of performance of obligations arising from it , and until the expiry of the terms specified in the data archiving provisions,
2. performing the statutory obligations by the Administrator, in particular tax- and reporting-related obligations – during the period necessary for the execution of the statutory obligations of the Administrator, in particular until expiration of the limitation period of tax liabilities,
3. supporting the legally justified interest of the Administrator described below – during the period necessary for fulfilling the legitimate interest of the Administrator, however, not longer than until your objection get justified on the grounds of their special circumstances, and in the case if this legitimate interest of the Administrator would take the form of direct marketing – until you raise any objections,
4. In the event of your voluntary and optional consent, the data will also be processed for marketing purposes, i.e. providing you with information about products sold by the Administrator, special offers, price lists, and other marketing and advertising information sent via e-mails, SMS, or shared with you during phone conversations – until you withdraw your consent to receive marketing messages.
You will not be subject to any decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that would result in any legal consequences for you or would substantially affect your position. Submitting data is voluntary. However, failing to do so will result in your inability to conclude a contract.
The legal basis for the processing of data to the extent necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract: Art. 6, par. 1b of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of personal data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), and art. 6 par. 1c of GDPR to the extent necessary for the Administrator to perform its statutory duties.
Art. 6, par.1f of GDPR also serves as the legal basis for the processing of data, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Administrator, consisting in ensuring the making of necessary settlements in connection with the concluded contract, pursuing claims, direct marketing, and building the image and relations.
At any time, you have the right to withdraw the separate consent to the processing of data, which will affect the processing of data in the scope described in such consent. However, this will not affect the legality of data processing that was carried out prior to its withdrawal of consent.
The recipients of your personal data may include:
1. entities which use the accounting software,
2. entities which process data storage and sales systems,
3. entities working in the area of logistics and transport.
The Administrator has no intention of passing your personal data to non-EEA recipients, i.e. to third countries.
Two ways of raising an objection to the processing of personal data are available. In case if the administrator processes your personal data:
1. based on its legitimate interests, you may object to reasons related to your particular situation,
2. for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object in each individual case.